Welcome to the mountains! Help us prevent Covid-19 by observing the following regulations and recommendations:
– Keep a safe distance to other people.
– Wear a face mask in places where it is difficult to keep the 1-metre distance.
– Shopping in the supermarkets should be limited to one member per household.
– In restaurants there is table reservation only and, according to the national regulations, no serving of alcohol.
– If you feel unwell, stay at home.
– Indoor personal gatherings should be limited to 10 guests in addition to your own household. If social distancing is maintained (minimum 1 meter), up to 20 guests are allowed once during Christmas and New Year’s celebrations.
– When arriving in Norway from abroad, you must be tested within 24 hours from the entry. Use a self-test kit. We recommend that you bring your own kit, as they may not be available in local stores.
Welcome to a safe and nice stay in Bykle and Hovden.